Come Stay at The Hoyt House for a New Year’s Eve to remember. The fireplace will be roaring and the holiday spirit still in the air. Relax and ring in The New Year with new friends and creating old memories. Make it a tradition, New Year’s Eve at The Hoyt House Bed & Breakfast Inn.
Your special weekend begins with
- A glass of chilled Champagne handed to you on arrival.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries in your Room.
Seven pm Cocktail Hour serving Hot & Cold appetizers Champagne, Wine & Beer
- Eight pm four Course Dinner at the Hoyt House
- Soup: Aspragus Soup with White Truffle Oil
- Salad: Fresh Mozzarella stuffed with Crab Meat topped with Smoked Salmon over greens with a Balsamic Vinigrette
- Entrée: Filet Mignon with Bearnaise, Stuffed Lobster Tail or Chicken Champagne (entree choice at time of reservation)
- Dessert: Dessert Table with Pastries & Cakes Galore !
- Coffee & Tea
- Wine & Champagne throughout the evening
- Midnight Celebration with dancing in the parlor on our 87 year old Victrola
Saturday January 1st 2011
- Pajama Breakfast Buffet from 9 to 11am
The Hoyt New Year’s Eve is $295.00 per couple (plus tax, gratuity). Two night minimum required