Policies & Pets
Reservations & Payment Policies
Reservations may be made on line at our website at anytime. If you prefer to talk to one of the innkeepers at our Amelia Island Bed and Breakfast via telephone: (904) 277-4300 or 1-800-432-2085 during office hours from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Eastern time USA) If calling outside these hours, please leave a detailed message.
- 50% deposit or 1 nights lodging is required to obtain a confirmed reservation. Credit card only accepted for deposits. Balance due on departure, no checks please.
- Check In between 3 pm & 6pm. Check Out by 11 am.
- We are a non-smoking inn, however we have a smokers porch that is provided outside. If a guest does smoke in a guest room, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Breakfast is normally served between 8:30 and 9:30am. Should you require an earlier breakfast, please notify us prior to arrival or upon check-in. A Continental Breakfast will be available from 6am and located in the small refrigerator for your convenience.
- Rates may change without notice or vary for special events, except with prepaid reservation.
- All rates are subject to state, local tax and county bed tax, and may change with out notice.
- Your Guest: Should you invite a guest to enjoy the pool and resort amenities of The Hoyt House a 15.00 per person resort fee will be added to your bill per day. This does not reflect overnight guests that join your prior to your arrival and check-in process. A 75.oo guest fee will be incurred. Our maximum occupancy per room is two people.
- Any gift cards you plan to use must be by telephone reservation only. Should you make a reservation and then arrive with gift cards in hand, you will incur credit card processing fees. Maximum gift cards is 2 per visit.
- All cancellations require a 14 day cancellation prior to arrival.
- Weddings & Full House or +7 night rentals require a 60 cancellation notice prior to arrival .
- If cancellation is less then the required 14 day time period your deposit/payment will be forfeited. No exceptions.
- If you are within the cancellation period a 35.00 credit card processing fee will apply due to fees incurred for initial deposit and cancellation.
- You will be charged for items pre-purchased for a package reservation or by special request (i.e. carriage rides, beverages, cakes, flowers, tickets).
Call the Inn for pet policies.
We look forward to having you stay with us.