Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations greater than 7 days before arrival will result in a refund of the deposit.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival will result in the loss of deposit.
- Cancellations for reservations with multiple rooms greater than 14 days before arrival will result in a $50 cancellation fee per room and a refund of the balance of the deposit.
- Cancellations for reservations with multiple rooms within 14 days of arrival will result in deposits being forfeited.
- Failure to check-in or cancel a reservation within 1 day of arrival will result in the entire reservation being charged.
- If the Inn is closed due to a storm-related evacuation order or pandemic, deposits will be fully refunded.
- As Covid-19 is now a foreseen event, late cancellations due to government travel restrictions, fear of travel, illness, or change of mind, are subject to our normal cancellation policy.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. A deposit equal to 50% of total price, plus applicable taxes is required. This amount will be billed to the credit card at the time of reservation confirmation and the balance is due at check in.
- A 2-night minimum stay may be required on weekend nights, either Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday. A3-night stays may be required during special events.
- All prices at Hoyt House are for one-night double occupancy. An additional person in a room is not available at our B&B.
- We welcome children over the age of 16 only.
- Rates are subject to change without notice due to festivals, events, and special packages.
- All rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- We are continuing to thoroughly clean & disinfect our rooms.
- Daily room service is temporarily suspended. Should you require fresh towels during your stay, we will provide them. We ask for you to leave towels outside your door to be picked up by staff when your replacements are delivered.
- We do offer room refresh upon the 4th day of your stay.
- Please respect our home and do not bring food into your room (light snacks are ok). We welcome you to use the front porch or back pool area for any meals you may have taken away. We don’t like unwanted bugs.
- Should your garbage fill up, please remove the bag and set it outside your door for housekeeping to remove. There should be extra bags in the can.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. (early check in may be available) Please notify us at 904 277-4300 if a late check-in is required. Check out time is 11:00 AM (Sorry no late check out).
- Dietary preferences must be communicated at the time of reservation. We will do our best to accommodate late notifications.
Non-Smoking / Vaping / E-Cigarette Policy
- The Hoyt House is a non-smoking environment including all guest rooms, common areas, porches, and pools. But we do have designated smoking areas on site. Vaping and the use of e-cigarettes are also prohibited. An additional charge of $150 will be billed to rooms that require extra cleaning due to the smell of smoke.
- There are animals on the property but pets are not permitted at The Hoyt House.
Damage and Removal of Guestroom Items Policy
- A fee will be assessed for damage to a guestroom or furniture in the guestroom. Guests are required to communicate any damage or items not in working order to the innkeepers.
- A fee will be assessed for makeup stains on towels and linens. Makeup remover towels and wipes are provided in each guestroom.